Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd - Participation Agreement - October 2017
Belinda International Pty Ltd
Terms & Conditions
Please read this information with care, fill in the form and confirm that you agree to our terms & conditions below.
Stock Drop Off
Delivery Date: Tuesday 10th October 2017
Time: 9am - 12pm
Location : Paddington Town Hall - 249 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021
Event Dates :
- Sydney - Paddington Town Hall
- VIP night - Wed 11th October 2017
- Open to Public - Thur 12th - Sun 15th October 2017
- Melbourne - Collingwood Town Hall
- VIP night - Thurs 26th October 2017
- Open to Public - Fri 27th - Sun 29th October 2017
- All garments must be sent on plastic hangers only (no wire or wooden hangers)
- Brands will be provided with 1 rack which will fit aprox 80-100 garments.
- If you have more than 80 - 100 garments then you will need to provide one rack per 100 garments that you have.
- All swing tags must be securely attached to your garments using a plastic tagging gun.
- You will be provided with an excel stock list to fill in and list the quantities, styles and sale prices of your sale stock for us to upload in to the POS system.
- This will be used to cross check the goods once they arrive to make sure the quantity of items delivered is correct.
- We recommend a discount of at least 50% off your original RRP.
- All garments must be swing tagged with RETAILER,BRAND, RRP PRICE, SALE PRICE AND DESCRIPTION.
Interstate Transport of Goods
- The Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will pay for stock transport between events.
- For all brands who do not operate out of the final city - your goods will be returned to you via our courier service.
- The Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will arrange and pay for the courier costs up-front and this fee, or any additional re-direction fee's, will subtracted from your final invoice payment.
- Please ensure that your goods are fully insured as the Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage of stock while in transit or at our events.
- We will have professional security staff at the event checking in all bags, securing exits and watching for thieves.
- All bags will be checked in upon arrival to the venue and we have a numbered change room system.
- Please ensure that you have your own insurance to cover your goods in the case of theft or damage of stock - as the Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will not be held liable.
- A 25.5% sales commission will be charged by the Big Fashion sale for all items sold.
- Big Fashion Sale are Belinda and Ranmi’s exclusive sale partners
- Big Fashion Sale receives stock prior to Belinda and Ranmi having their own garage sales each season.
- Big Fashion Sale plans to hold bi-annual main event sales in Sydney and Melbourne each March and Sept with a possibility of a 3rd smaller sale in late June in Sydney & Brisbane.
- Once finalised these commission rates and conditions would be fixed and final and not subject to any further change.
- Belinda and Ranmi agree to continue loaning us sample stock for marketing photoshoots.
- Please note your listed sales prices are inclusive of GST.
- All unsold items will be returned at the end of the event series.
- Step 1 - A report of your total sales will be sent to you via email 7 days after the end of the sale.
- Step 2 - You can then send us an invoice for the total amount along with your bank details.
- Step 3 - A payment will be made within 7 days from receipt of your invoice.
- Cancelling your participation within 7 days of the event will be subject to cancellation fee of $500 to cover marketing and administrative expenses.
Please make us aware of your participation in any other designer clearance events in a 6 week period leading up to our event series.