Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd - Participation Agreement
Terms & Conditions
Please read the below terms - fill in the form and confirm that you agree to our terms & conditions below.
Stock Drop Off
Delivery Date: Wednesday 6th April 9am
Location : Cupo Creative
17 McLachlan Street
Dates : Open to the Public
- Brisbane 7th - 10th April
- All garments must be sent on plastic hangers only (no wire or wooden hangers)
- Brands will be provided with 1 rack which will fit aprox 80-100 garments.
- If you have more than 80 - 100 garments then you will need to provide one rack per 100 garments that you have.
- All swing tags must be securely attached to your garments using a plastic tagging gun.
- 4 weeks prior to the sale you will be provided with an excel stock list to fill in and list the quantities, styles and sale prices of your sale stock. We will then return to you stickers with barcoding for items that will be sent to the sale.
- We recommend a discount of at least 50% off your original RRP.
- All garments must be swing tagged with RETAILER,BRAND, RRP PRICE, SALE PRICE AND DESCRIPTION.
- This will be used to cross check the goods once they arrive to make sure the quantity of items delivered is correct.
Interstate Transport of Goods
- The Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will pay for stock transport between events.
- For all brands who do not operate out of the final city - your goods will be returned to you via our courier service.
- The Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will arrange and pay for the courier costs up-front and this fee, or any additional re-direction fee's, will subtracted from your final invoice payment.
- Please ensure that your goods are fully insured as the Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will not be liable for loss or damage of stock while in transit or at our events.
- We will have professional security staff at the event checking in all bags, securing exits and watching for thieves.
- All bags will be checked in upon arrival to the venue and we have a numbered change room system.
- Please ensure that you have your own insurance to cover your goods in the case of theft or damage of stock - as the Big Fashion Sale Pty Ltd will not be held liable.
- A special 0% sales commission will be charged by the Big Fashion sale for all items sold in exchange for a cross platform marketing package plus $500
- Please note your listed sales prices are inclusive of GST. If you are not registered for GST then we will pay you for the total amount minus GST. Please let us know in advance if you are not registered for GST.
- All unsold items will be returned at the end of the event series.
- Step 1 - A report of your sales will be sent to you via email 7 days after the end of the sale.
- Step 2 - You can then send us an invoice for the total amount along with your bank details.
- Step 3 - A payment will be made within 7 days from receipt of your invoice.
Spread The Word
Although we have our own publicity, marketing and social media campaigns in place, it is still helpful if you directly promote the event to your fans through your own channels of social media, PR and mailing lists. Designers that directly promote the sales through their network, will drive the highest sell through.
To assist you in promoting the events we will provide each designer with an online press kit which will include;
- E-flyers, banners and animated gifs for promotion on Facebook, Instagram and to your mailing list through EDM's.
- Invitations to the VIP nights
- Links to the Facebook events, through which you can invite your online communities.
By agreeing to take part in the sale you allow us to use your relevant past season campaign and product imagery within our digital, social and print marketing campaigns.
Cancelling your participation within 7 days of the event will be subject to cancellation fee of $500 to cover marketing and administrative expenses.
Please make us aware of your participation in any other designer clearance events in a 6 week period leading up to our event series.